Welcome to our web site a showcase for our wildlife photography. We have tried to photograph the wildlife that we have seen on our travels. As well as the wildlife and bird life that surrounds us in Norfolk.
Despite growing up in very different parts of the country, my wife and I have both been fascinated with nature and the countryside since we were children. We both first became interested in watching and photographing wildlife whilst we were at university. Since retiring we have been fortunate in being able to spend time following our interests in wildlife, travel and photographing wildlife.
All the images on the site and in our posts have been taken out in the wild.
The images have been taken on our trips to the Americas, Africa, Asia and around the British Isles, particularly in and around our home in Norfolk. We are more than happy to provide the images on request for charitable and educational use.
Hopefully you will find the photos and posts of interest. If you like our images or have any other comments please leave a message. Constructive comments and advice are always greatly appreciated.
Thank you for visiting our website.
- Entabeni Safari Conservancy – Day 3
- Day 2- A full day in Entabeni
- Entabeni Safari Conservancy – Day 1
- Lions of Ruaha
- Keoladeo National Park
- River Chambal National Park
- Parrot Crossbills in Thetford Forest
- Bandhavgarh and The Buffer Zone
- Day four. – Drive number 6 “Tigers, – no pressure”
- In search of a Tiger
- First stop – Bandhavgarh National Park
- Redshanks vs Spotted Redshanks
- RSPB Titchwell Marsh in Summer
- Norfolk’s secret Common Seal Colony
- Green Cay and Wakodahatchee.
- Grey Seals at Horsey, Norfolk
- Sculthorpe Moor
- Minsmere’s Amazing Adders
- Sanderling (R6WYWR) update
- Winter Shorebirds and Waders