Despite growing up in very different parts of the country, my wife and I have both been fascinated with nature and the countryside since we were children. We both first became interested in photography whilst we were at school and since retiring we have been fortunate in being able to spend time following our interest in wildlife, travel and developing our skills in photographing wildlife.
The primary purpose of our site has been to provide a platform to showcase our images for family and friends. We have tried to record the wildlife that we have seen on our travels, as well as the wildlife that surrounds us in Norfolk.
All the images have been taken out in the wild.
C & A Wild Images has wildlife images taken in North and South America, Africa, Asia and around the British Isles. We are happy to provide images freely on request for charitable and educational use.
Hopefully you will find the images of interest, if you do please comment, any constructive comments and advice to amateur photographers would be greatly appreciated.
- Winter at Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge
- A wet day with the Grizzlies
- Autumn along the West Bank at Titchwell
- Tofino Black Bears
- A Day in Glacier Bay National Park
- Ketchikan and Black Bears in Tongass Forest
- Humpbacks in Juneau
- Diary of a Great Tit Nest box Camera.
- The private life of the Dunnock.
- Early Spring at the RSPB Titchwell Reserve