India’s Bandhavgarh, Ranthambore and Kanha NP provided some excellent drives and great views of the wildlife together with close images of Tigers. Whilst the jungles of Sabah’s Danum Valley, Kinabatangan River and Mt. Kinabalu show the diversity of wildlife to be found in Borneo and although most of the orangutans images were taken in and around the Sepilok Rehabilitation Centre, we did encounter a 30 year old male on the ground at very close range for about 15 mins in the Danum valley, fantastic experience.
- Norfolk’s secret Common Seal Colony
- Green Cay and Wakodahatchee.
- Grey Seals at Horsey, Norfolk
- Sculthorpe Moor
- Minsmere’s Amazing Adders
- Sanderling (R6WYWR) update
- Winter Shorebirds and Waders
- Late Winter walk at Titchwell RSPB reserve
- Wakodahatchee Wetlands
- Winter at Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge
- A wet day with the Grizzlies
- Autumn along the West Bank at Titchwell
- Tofino Black Bears
- A Day in Glacier Bay National Park
- Ketchikan and Black Bears in Tongass Forest
- Humpbacks in Juneau
- Diary of a Great Tit Nest box Camera.
- The private life of the Dunnock.
- Early Spring at the RSPB Titchwell Reserve
- Kingfishers at Titchwell RSPB reserve