Some of these links are under construction.
The Norfolk coast has provided us with some great opportunities for birding both locally and further afield. The gallery is a collection of images arranged in groups and shows a selection of what I hope are the better images.
Divers & Grebes
Gannets & Cormorants
Auks & Puffins
Chats & Larks
Finches & Buntings
Gulls & Terns
Herons & Egrets
Hawks & Owls
Crows & Jays
- Grey Seals at Horsey, Norfolk
- Sculthorpe Moor
- Minsmere’s Amazing Adders
- Sanderling (R6WYWR) update
- Winter Shorebirds and Waders
- Late Winter walk at Titchwell RSPB reserve
- Wakodahatchee Wetlands
- Winter at Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge
- A wet day with the Grizzlies
- Autumn along the West Bank at Titchwell
- Tofino Black Bears
- A Day in Glacier Bay National Park
- Ketchikan and Black Bears in Tongass Forest
- Humpbacks in Juneau
- Diary of a Great Tit Nest box Camera.
- The private life of the Dunnock.
- Early Spring at the RSPB Titchwell Reserve
- Kingfishers at Titchwell RSPB reserve
- Garden Birds
- Volunteering at Estacion Las Tortugas