Today we visited the Hawk & Owl trust reserve at Sculthorpe Moor. We thoroughly recommend this reserve as it’s a great place to get close to some of the woodland species. It has great hides, especially for photography. The visitor’s centre is always welcoming and informative. We are always impressed at the continuous improvements that…
Living in North Norfolk our bird watching trips often draw us the to the coastal marshes and seashores were the possibility of catching a glimpse of a passing migrant or a close view of a wader is always on the cards. However a little way inland from the coast is the Sculthorpe Moor reserve an area of woodland, reed…
- RSPB Titchwell Marsh in Summer
- Norfolk’s secret Common Seal Colony
- Green Cay and Wakodahatchee.
- Grey Seals at Horsey, Norfolk
- Sculthorpe Moor
- Minsmere’s Amazing Adders
- Sanderling (R6WYWR) update
- Winter Shorebirds and Waders
- Late Winter walk at Titchwell RSPB reserve
- Wakodahatchee Wetlands
- Winter at Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge
- A wet day with the Grizzlies
- Autumn along the West Bank at Titchwell
- Tofino Black Bears
- A Day in Glacier Bay National Park
- Ketchikan and Black Bears in Tongass Forest
- Humpbacks in Juneau
- Diary of a Great Tit Nest box Camera.
- The private life of the Dunnock.
- Early Spring at the RSPB Titchwell Reserve