Again in 2015 we went in search of some winter sun, this time to the island of Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo in the Maldives hoping for the opportunity to try once again to take on the challenge of capturing some images of the myriads of tropical fish, turtles and sharks that surround the Islands, this year with a new Olympus Tough tg-3 camera.
- Grey Seals at Horsey, Norfolk
- Sculthorpe Moor
- Minsmere’s Amazing Adders
- Sanderling (R6WYWR) update
- Winter Shorebirds and Waders
- Late Winter walk at Titchwell RSPB reserve
- Wakodahatchee Wetlands
- Winter at Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge
- A wet day with the Grizzlies
- Autumn along the West Bank at Titchwell
- Tofino Black Bears
- A Day in Glacier Bay National Park
- Ketchikan and Black Bears in Tongass Forest
- Humpbacks in Juneau
- Diary of a Great Tit Nest box Camera.
- The private life of the Dunnock.
- Early Spring at the RSPB Titchwell Reserve
- Kingfishers at Titchwell RSPB reserve
- Garden Birds
- Volunteering at Estacion Las Tortugas