Having visited a number of preserves in the southern part of Florida for a number of years we have amassed images of a variety the wildlife you can encounter there.
The photos in this gallery have taken on visits to Six Mile Cypress Slough preserve, a 1.2 mile boardwalk trail through a cypress swamp in near Fort Myers, Lee County. Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area on Florida’s Atlantic coast near Jupiter. The world renowned Merritt Island wildlife refuge next to the Kennedy Space Center. Riverbend park and Busch Wildlife Sanctuary Juipter. The Wakodahatchee Wetlands & Green Cay in Palm Beach. Plus a number of other parks and preserves that can be found in what could be called then other Florida away from the main tourists sites of Miami and Orlando.
- Lions of Ruaha
- Keoladeo National Park
- River Chambal National Park
- Parrot Crossbills in Thetford Forest
- Bandhavgarh and The Buffer Zone
- Day four. – Drive number 6 “Tigers, – no pressure”
- In search of a Tiger
- First stop – Bandhavgarh National Park
- Redshanks vs Spotted Redshanks
- RSPB Titchwell Marsh in Summer
- Norfolk’s secret Common Seal Colony
- Green Cay and Wakodahatchee.
- Grey Seals at Horsey, Norfolk
- Sculthorpe Moor
- Minsmere’s Amazing Adders
- Sanderling (R6WYWR) update
- Winter Shorebirds and Waders
- Late Winter walk at Titchwell RSPB reserve
- Wakodahatchee Wetlands
- Winter at Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge