The western states of the US are famous for the stunning scenery and wildlife found in National parks in particular Yellowstone and Yosemite. As well as the California coast and in particular the colony of elephant seals that come ashore each winter on Piedras Blancas beach always provide excellent wildlife watching.and the deserts of the western states.
This gallery of images hopefully shows some of the wildlife that inhabit these wilderness areas.
- Redshanks vs Spotted Redshanks
- RSPB Titchwell Marsh in Summer
- Norfolk’s secret Common Seal Colony
- Green Cay and Wakodahatchee.
- Grey Seals at Horsey, Norfolk
- Sculthorpe Moor
- Minsmere’s Amazing Adders
- Sanderling (R6WYWR) update
- Winter Shorebirds and Waders
- Late Winter walk at Titchwell RSPB reserve
- Wakodahatchee Wetlands
- Winter at Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge
- A wet day with the Grizzlies
- Autumn along the West Bank at Titchwell
- Tofino Black Bears
- A Day in Glacier Bay National Park
- Ketchikan and Black Bears in Tongass Forest
- Humpbacks in Juneau
- Diary of a Great Tit Nest box Camera.
- The private life of the Dunnock.