Welcome to our web site a showcase for our wildlife photography. We have tried to photograph the wildlife that we have seen on our travels. As well as the wildlife and bird life that surrounds us in Norfolk.
Pantanal Diary – Click Here
Pantanal Birds & Other creatures – Click Here
Pantanal Just Jaguars – Click Here
Despite growing up in very different parts of the country, my wife and I have both been fascinated with nature and the countryside since we were children. We both first became interested in watching and photographing wildlife whilst we were at university. Since retiring we have been fortunate in being able to spend time following our interests in wildlife, travel and photographing wildlife.
The images have been taken on our trips to the Americas, Africa, Asia and around the British Isles, particularly in and around our home in Norfolk. We are more than happy to provide the images on request for charitable and educational use.
Hopefully you will find the photos and posts of interest. If you like our images or have any other comments please leave a message. Constructive comments and advice are always greatly appreciated.
Thank you for visiting our website.
- Sculthorpe Moor reserve never fails to impress
- Giant River Otters of the Rio tres Irmaos
- Pantanal’s 5 Kingfishers
- SouthWild Flotel on to the Lodge
- Jaguars Galore
- Jaguar Brothers on The Three Brothers River
- Jaguars on the Cuiaba River
- Southwild Jaguar hotel
- Transpantaneira highway to the River Cuiabá
- Pouso Alegre
- Pouso Alegre Lodge
- Brazil – Just Jaguars
- Imbali Safari Lodge
- Panorama Route to Imbali
- Karongwe – Day Two
- Karongwe – Day one
- Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- Mapungubwe UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Entabeni Safari Conservancy – Day 3