Welcome to our web site our showcase of wildlife & nature photography. We have tried to photograph the wildlife that we have seen on our travels. As well as the wildlife and bird life that surrounds us in Norfolk.
India’s Satpura National Park – Photo Gallery
Despite growing up in very different parts of the country, my wife and I have both been fascinated with nature and the countryside since we were children. We both first became interested in watching and photographing wildlife whilst we were at university. Since retiring we have been fortunate in being able to spend time following our interests in wildlife & nature photography.
The images have been taken on our trips to the Americas, Africa, Asia and around the British Isles, particularly in and around our home in Norfolk. We are more than happy to provide the images on request for charitable and educational use.
Hopefully you will find the photos and posts of interest. If you like our images or have any other comments please leave a message. Constructive comments and advice are always greatly appreciated.
Visit our Facebook page at Carol & Alan’s Wild Images
for our latest images
Thank you for visiting our website.
- Along the Norfolk Coast
- Kingfishers and Ospreys
- Bempton Cliffs more than just a Sea Bird Colony.
- Morning Bird Drive at Satpura
- Satpura’s East Buffer Zone
- Morning Drive in Satpura
- Tigers and Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Twilight in Satpura’s west buffer zone
- Sunday Morning Safari in Satpura
- Satpura’s Western Buffer Zone
- Safari to Churna camp
- Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
- Heathrow to India’s Satpura National Park
- Visit to Lackford Lakes
- Bird Box Camera 2019
- Sculthorpe Moor reserve never fails to impress
- Pantanal’s 5 Kingfishers
- Giant River Otters of the Rio tres Irmaos
- Along the Transpantaneira Highway