Central India has a number of great wildlife venues. The reserves of Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Tadoba and recently Satpura have provided us with excellent photographic opportunities. During our trips we’ve had the the chance to capture images of Tiger, Sloth Bear and Leopards. As well as some of the other wildlife that call these parks home. Visits to Bharatpur and the River Chambal National Park have added to our growing collection of Indian wildlife images.
- Bird Song quiz
- British Bird Quiz
- Cahuita National Park
- Tortuguero National Park
- Costa Rica – Coastal Secrets
- Sparrowhawks in the garden
- Interesting facts about the lives of Sloths Costa Rica.
- Along the Norfolk Coast
- Kingfishers and Ospreys
- Bempton Cliffs more than just a Sea Bird Colony.
- Morning Bird Drive at Satpura
- Satpura’s East Buffer Zone
- Morning Drive in Satpura
- Tigers and Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Twilight in Satpura’s west buffer zone
- Sunday Morning Safari in Satpura
- Satpura’s Western Buffer Zone
- Safari to Churna camp