Some of these links are under construction.
The Norfolk coast has provided us with some great opportunities for birding both locally and further afield. The gallery is a collection of images arranged in groups and shows a selection of what I hope are the better images.
Divers & Grebes
Gannets & Cormorants
Auks & Puffins
Chats & Larks
Finches & Buntings
Gulls & Terns
Herons & Egrets
Hawks & Owls
Crows & Jays
- Tortuguero National Park
- Costa Rica – Coastal Secrets
- Sparrowhawks in the garden
- Interesting facts about the lives of Sloths Costa Rica.
- Along the Norfolk Coast
- Kingfishers and Ospreys
- Bempton Cliffs more than just a Sea Bird Colony.
- Morning Bird Drive at Satpura
- Satpura’s East Buffer Zone
- Morning Drive in Satpura
- Tigers and Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Twilight in Satpura’s west buffer zone
- Sunday Morning Safari in Satpura
- Satpura’s Western Buffer Zone
- Safari to Churna camp
- Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
- Heathrow to India’s Satpura National Park
- Visit to Lackford Lakes