Again in 2015 we went in search of some winter sun, this time to the island of Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo in the Maldives hoping for the opportunity to try once again to take on the challenge of capturing some images of the myriads of tropical fish, turtles and sharks that surround the Islands, this year with a new Olympus Tough tg-3 camera.
- Sparrowhawks in the garden
- Interesting facts about the lives of Sloths Costa Rica.
- Along the Norfolk Coast
- Kingfishers and Ospreys
- Bempton Cliffs more than just a Sea Bird Colony.
- Morning Bird Drive at Satpura
- Satpura’s East Buffer Zone
- Morning Drive in Satpura
- Tigers and Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Twilight in Satpura’s west buffer zone
- Sunday Morning Safari in Satpura
- Satpura’s Western Buffer Zone
- Safari to Churna camp
- Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
- Heathrow to India’s Satpura National Park
- Visit to Lackford Lakes
- Sculthorpe Moor reserve never fails to impress
- Pantanal’s 5 Kingfishers