Over the past few years we have visited a number of Florida’s preserves. Collecting images of a variety the wildlife that we encountered.
The images have been taken on trips to :- Six Mile Cypress Slough preserve , Fort Myers.
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse ONA near Jupiter.
Merritt Island wildlife refuge next to the Kennedy Space Center.
Riverbend park and Busch Wildlife Sanctuary Jupiter.
The Wakodahatchee Wetlands & Green Cay in Palm Beach.
Plus a number of other parks and preserves in the Jupiter area.
- Wildlife Quiz
- Wildlife in Lockdown
- Ducks & Swans Quiz
- Birds of Florida Quiz
- The Eyes have It Quiz
- Bird Song quiz
- British Bird Quiz
- Cahuita National Park
- Tortuguero National Park
- Costa Rica – Coastal Secrets
- Sparrowhawks in the garden
- Interesting facts about the lives of Sloths Costa Rica.
- Along the Norfolk Coast
- Kingfishers and Ospreys
- Bempton Cliffs more than just a Sea Bird Colony.
- Morning Bird Drive at Satpura
- Satpura’s East Buffer Zone
- Morning Drive in Satpura
- Tigers and Sloth Bear in Satpura