Over the past few years we have visited a number of Florida’s preserves. Collecting images of a variety the wildlife that we encountered.
The images have been taken on trips to :- Six Mile Cypress Slough preserve , Fort Myers.
Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse ONA near Jupiter.
Merritt Island wildlife refuge next to the Kennedy Space Center.
Riverbend park and Busch Wildlife Sanctuary Jupiter.
The Wakodahatchee Wetlands & Green Cay in Palm Beach.
Plus a number of other parks and preserves in the Jupiter area.
- Bempton Cliffs more than just a Sea Bird Colony.
- Satpura’s East Buffer Zone
- Morning Drive in Satpura
- Tigers and Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Twilight in Satpura’s west buffer zone
- Sunday Morning Safari in Satpura
- Satpura’s Western Buffer Zone
- Safari to Churna camp
- Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
- Heathrow to India’s Satpura National Park
- Visit to Lackford Lakes
- Bird Box Camera 2019
- Sculthorpe Moor reserve never fails to impress
- Pantanal’s 5 Kingfishers
- Giant River Otters of the Rio tres Irmaos
- Along the Transpantaneira Highway
- SouthWild Pantanal Lodge
- SouthWild Flotel on to the Lodge
- Jaguars Galore