Having visited a number of preserves in the southern part of Florida for a number of years we have amassed images of a variety the wildlife you can encounter there.
The photos in this gallery have taken on visits to Six Mile Cypress Slough preserve, a 1.2 mile boardwalk trail through a cypress swamp in near Fort Myers, Lee County. Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area on Florida’s Atlantic coast near Jupiter. The world renowned Merritt Island wildlife refuge next to the Kennedy Space Center. Riverbend park and Busch Wildlife Sanctuary Juipter. The Wakodahatchee Wetlands & Green Cay in Palm Beach. Plus a number of other parks and preserves that can be found in what could be called then other Florida away from the main tourists sites of Miami and Orlando.
Nest Box Camera
Follow the Bird Box Camera 2019
- Bempton Cliffs more than just a Sea Bird Colony.
- Tigers and Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Twilight in Satpura’s west buffer zone
- Sunday Morning Safari in Satpura
- Bird Box Camera 2019
- Satpura’s Western Buffer Zone
- Safari to Churna camp
- Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
- Heathrow to India’s Satpura National Park
- Visit to Lackford Lakes
- Sculthorpe Moor reserve never fails to impress
- Pantanal’s 5 Kingfishers
- Giant River Otters of the Rio tres Irmaos
- Along the Transpantaneira Highway
- SouthWild Pantanal Lodge
- SouthWild Flotel on to the Lodge
- Jaguars Galore
- Jaguar Brothers on The Three Brothers River
- Jaguars on the Cuiaba River