This was our second visit to the cliffs at Bempton on the Yorkshire coast. Famous mainly for its huge sea bird colony of Gannets, Razorbills, Guillemots, Kittiwakes and Puffins. However, there is more to the cliffs at this time of the year as we found out, if you step back from the cliff top footpath….
Over the last few weeks I’ve been sorting through some old photos from a trip we took in 2009 to Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands and posting to some wildlife and bird groups on facebook. In particular some of the hundreds of images of the three species of boobies, (gannets of the tropics), that inhabit…
Having travelled down to Pembrokeshire last June to visit Skomer. In the hope of getting some photos of the sea birds especially the Puffins. We thought that a trip up to Yorkshire and the Flamborough head area this year might provide another opportunity. Not knowing much about the east coast above the Norfolk area we didn’t know…
- Bird Song quiz
- British Bird Quiz
- Cahuita National Park
- Tortuguero National Park
- Costa Rica – Coastal Secrets
- Sparrowhawks in the garden
- Interesting facts about the lives of Sloths Costa Rica.
- Along the Norfolk Coast
- Kingfishers and Ospreys
- Bempton Cliffs more than just a Sea Bird Colony.
- Morning Bird Drive at Satpura
- Satpura’s East Buffer Zone
- Morning Drive in Satpura
- Tigers and Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Twilight in Satpura’s west buffer zone
- Sunday Morning Safari in Satpura
- Satpura’s Western Buffer Zone
- Safari to Churna camp