The western states of the USA are famous for their stunning scenery especially Wyoming and California. Both states are home to some of the most famous National Parks. All of which are home to a wonderful array of wildlife. Over the years we have been able the visit some of them in particular Yellowstone, The Sequoia National Forest and Yosemite.
California also has an amazing coast line and is home to some of the largest rookeries of Northern Elephant Seals in the northern hemisphere.Visiting during the winter months from December to March provides always provide excellent wildlife watching. At Piedras Blancas huge numbers haul out on the beach to pup and mate on the beaches.
This gallery of images hopefully shows a small selection of the wildlife that inhabit these wilderness areas.
- Bempton Cliffs more than just a Sea Bird Colony.
- Satpura’s East Buffer Zone
- Morning Drive in Satpura
- Tigers and Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Twilight in Satpura’s west buffer zone
- Sunday Morning Safari in Satpura
- Satpura’s Western Buffer Zone
- Safari to Churna camp
- Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
- Heathrow to India’s Satpura National Park
- Visit to Lackford Lakes
- Bird Box Camera 2019
- Sculthorpe Moor reserve never fails to impress
- Pantanal’s 5 Kingfishers
- Giant River Otters of the Rio tres Irmaos
- Along the Transpantaneira Highway
- SouthWild Pantanal Lodge
- SouthWild Flotel on to the Lodge
- Jaguars Galore