The western states of the US are famous for the stunning scenery and wildlife found in National parks in particular Yellowstone and Yosemite. As well as the California coast and in particular the colony of elephant seals that come ashore each winter on Piedras Blancas beach always provide excellent wildlife watching.and the deserts of the western states.
This gallery of images hopefully shows some of the wildlife that inhabit these wilderness areas.
Nest Box Camera
Follow the Bird Box Camera 2019
- Bempton Cliffs more than just a Sea Bird Colony.
- Tigers and Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Sloth Bear in Satpura
- Twilight in Satpura’s west buffer zone
- Sunday Morning Safari in Satpura
- Bird Box Camera 2019
- Satpura’s Western Buffer Zone
- Safari to Churna camp
- Reni Pani Jungle Lodge
- Heathrow to India’s Satpura National Park
- Visit to Lackford Lakes
- Sculthorpe Moor reserve never fails to impress
- Pantanal’s 5 Kingfishers
- Giant River Otters of the Rio tres Irmaos
- Along the Transpantaneira Highway
- SouthWild Pantanal Lodge
- SouthWild Flotel on to the Lodge
- Jaguars Galore
- Jaguar Brothers on The Three Brothers River
- Jaguars on the Cuiaba River